The new PoE Pro tester eliminates guesswork when installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks where PoE is deployed.
Previously technicians had to understand all the various standards, device power outputs and cable lengths to be sure a device will operate successfully.
The PoE Pro identifies the Class of the PoE source and power available to a PoE device regardless of cable length, cable quality or other factors.
- No more trial and error Accurately measure the maximum power available
- Supports PoE up to 90W (PoE++) Test all PoE Classes (0-8) and Types (af/at/bt)
- Identifies the powered pairs Helps to determine PoE switch or mid-span injector
- Verify the PoE installation Pass / Fail indication to IEEE standards
- Extended Power Test Some switches may provide power exceeding their IEEE Class rating. Measure the maximum available power up to 90 watts.
- Plus all the familiar cable testing features of the VDV II Pro
PoE TESTER – PoE Pro
1 x tester, 1 x dual port remote unit, 1 x coax remote unit, 1 x alkaline battery, 1 x multi-language user guide, 2 x RJ45 to alligator clip cable 390mm, 2 x screened RJ45 to RJ45 cable 150mm, 2 x RJ12 to RJ12 cable 100mm, 1 x F-type plug to F-type plug cable 230mm, 1 x F-81 barrel splice, 1 x BNC female to F-type male adaptor, 1 x BNC female to F-type female adaptor, 1 x RCA female to F-type male adaptor, 1 x RCA female to F-type female adaptor, 1 x wallet wiring card, 1 x carry case.
Do you have enough power at the device location?
PoE Pro displays the maximum power available at the device location including the maximum watts, Class (0-8), Voltage, Type (af/at/bt) and 2/4 pair operation.
Some switches or injectors may provide power that exceeds their IEEE Class rating. The PoE Pro can test this ability with its extended power test. Simply press the network button for 3 seconds and the PoE PRO will increase power demand up to a maximum of 90 watts.